Monday, November 3, 2008

Yellow Water


When you have kids every toilet in the house has yellow water in it and sometimes worse. Basically I have given up telling the kids to flush. I just go in behind them and do it. Also if you have boys I do not have to tell you their aim is not the best. Urination is like horse shoes and hand grenades for boys, close to the target is good enough to score.
In retrospect I am reconsidering that photo. Pretty gross, huh? Well if you are a parent you have seen and will see much grosser stuff than a little urine. I always say you are not a true parent until you have been baptized by your child projectile vomiting on you. I am not talking about a little cute spit up of baby formula here. I am talking about a 4 year old letting loose a mixute of Cheerios, Gummy Bears, and apple juice while you are trying to watch the news. One tip, never ask a kid if they need to throw up because they will see this as an invitation to let it go at that very minute.

No comments: